| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Montevideo in May is mild at 13.5 °C (56.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in May is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in May is hardly arid with periodic rain. Circa 91mm (3.6in) of water is deposited across an average of 6 days.
- The skies in Montevideo are reasonably fine having on average a detectable 6:17 of splendid solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 9:58 long and the longest day is 10:43 long with an average length of 10:19.
- There are approximately 3:53 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 61.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 38.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Montevideo May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Montevideo, Uruguay
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Montevideo:
- Paso De Los Toros, Uruguay - 229.9 kms (142.9 miles) N
- Gualeguaychu, Argentina - 303.4 kms (188.5 miles) NW
- Mercedes, Uruguay - 247.5 kms (153.8 miles) NW
- Colonia, Uruguay - 150 kms (93.2 miles) WNW
- Aeroparque B. Aires, Argentina - 205.1 kms (127.4 miles) W
- Buenos Aires, Argentina - 210.8 kms (131 miles) W
- Ezeiza, Argentina - 213 kms (132.4 miles) W
- Prado, Uruguay - 1.4 kms (0.9 miles) SSW
- La Plata, Argentina - 155.6 kms (96.7 miles) W
- Punta Indio, Argentina - 114.1 kms (70.9 miles) WSW
- Dolores, Argentina - 216.9 kms (134.8 miles) SW