| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Montevideo in December is warm at 20.5 °C (68.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 15 °C (59 °F).
- In December there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in December is somewhat dry with sporadic rain. Just 77mm (3in) of water is transfered during an average of 7 days.
- In December the skies in Montevideo are very sunny having on balance an appreciable 10:23 of magnificent solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 14:19 long and the longest day is 14:29 long with an average length of 14:26.
- There are approximately 3:54 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 72.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 27.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Montevideo December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Montevideo, Uruguay
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Montevideo:
- Paso De Los Toros, Uruguay - 229.9 kms (142.9 miles) N
- Gualeguaychu, Argentina - 303.4 kms (188.5 miles) NW
- Mercedes, Uruguay - 247.5 kms (153.8 miles) NW
- Colonia, Uruguay - 150 kms (93.2 miles) WNW
- Aeroparque B. Aires, Argentina - 205.1 kms (127.4 miles) W
- Buenos Aires, Argentina - 210.8 kms (131 miles) W
- Ezeiza, Argentina - 213 kms (132.4 miles) W
- Prado, Uruguay - 1.4 kms (0.9 miles) SSW
- La Plata, Argentina - 155.6 kms (96.7 miles) W
- Punta Indio, Argentina - 114.1 kms (70.9 miles) WSW
- Dolores, Argentina - 216.9 kms (134.8 miles) SW